“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” ― Confucius
Beauty resides everywhere. Because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. It’s just that you don’t take the time to look, have never been taught to recognize it, or have been blinded by life’s chaotic pace.
Where are life’s beauties located? Mostly everywhere about you—in the heart and soul of nature’s most dazzling creations. They are in the brilliant radiance of flowers, rainbows and sunsets, a sparkling glacier, temples, and inﬁnite stars on a moonless night. They are in crystals, a mother’s patience‚ waterfalls, mountain Vistas, Van Gogh’s skies, and the bliss of a child’s smile. They are in the words of Whitman, Goethe, Lao Zhu, and many other great minds and artists. They are where truth, meaning, and purpose reside. They are God’s smile shining brightly through her brightest creations.
Take the time to see the beauty in all and raise your experience to the enchanted by;
- Learning how and why beauty stream in all things (check out Heart of the Universe to find out the philosophy behind nature’s beauty generating way).
- Walking in nature and study her patterns.
- Buying a book on sacred geometry or one of Jin’s books.
- Study the linkage between symmetry and beauty.
- Overtime enjoy the rush of excitement seeing beaty in all things.