Boost Your Physical Centers to Greater Health and Fitness
Discover the physical centers of your life and learn how through their purification, your general health and fitness will naturally be improved and uplifted. From such solid foundations, you have set the stage to build healthier emotional, intellectual, and spiritual states of being.
- The Centers of Focus: The Physical Centers of Your Life
- The Path to These Goals: Purify the Physical Centers of Your Life Toward Better Health
- Associated Precious Gem: Blue Sapphire
In order begin elevating your general state of being, you’ll need to first establish a firm foundation from which to grow the larger elements of your life. This process starts through ensuring the physical centers of your life are strong and well-formed—i.e. your health is in good order. To do this, you will need to develop good and proper habits—you will need to walk a path toward wellness.
Like all things in nature, the larger creation is defined by the character and makeup of its originating center. Thus, to build more wellness into your larger life, you need to ensure the physical centers of your life are packed with the purest and most wholesome stuff possible and your overall health, and larger life will naturally flourish.
How to go about this transformation is to upgrade the quality of your food, water, air, home, and how you spend your time as well as setting reasonable expectations for yourself.
Follow these Wellpath steps to enhance your health. Also, be sure to complete the Wellpath worksheets below to map out your plan to enhance and purify the physical centers of your life.
- Discover the physical centers of your life (use Heart of Gold as your guide).
- Adopt a long-term mindset and steadily work toward your Wellpath goals.
- Set yardsticks to monitor your progress to ensure you are implementing your plan.
- Enjoy the benefits of feeling well.
Use the following worksheet to help purify the centers of your life and enhance your health. Or download all worksheets (in .pdf format) from this file: Seven Pillars of Centerlife – Worksheets.
|Target Date for Implementation||Remarks/Actual Progress|
|I want to understand what the Physical Centers of my life are||I am currently unaware of what the physical centers of my life are||I want to develop an understanding of what physical centers are and how they apply to my life||1. Read Jin’s book Heart of Gold and Encyclopedia Centerpath
|I want to purify the Air Centers of my life||I am currently unsure of the condition and/or likely have room for improvement||I want cleaner and fresher air||1. Buy an air purifier
2. Buy an air humidifier
3. Buy a high efficiency vacuum cleaner
4. Consider buying incense oil
|Purify Your Water Center||I am currently unsure of the condition and/or likely have room for improvement||I want cleaner and fresher water||1. Consider hiring a 3rd party to evaluate your water supply
2. Consider buying a water filter and/or water conditioner
3. Consider bottled water over tap water (however be sure to minimize plastics usage)
|I want to purify the Food Centers of my life||I eat too many frozen, processed, and unfresh foods||I want more organic and freshly prepared foods||1. Make a list of current diet/products and make a new list of what you plan to replace them with.
2. Buy more fruits and vegetables.
3. Buy ‘Organic’ products and from ‘Farmer’s Markets’
4. Eat less meat
|I want to purify the Physical Health Centers of my life||My lifestyle is too sedentary. Weight possibly too high||I want an active lifestyle through regular exercise and walking||1. Take a wellness test at your hospital
2. Walk 3-5 times per week
3. Exercise 3-4 times per week (based on suggestions from doctor)
4. Make a 12-month plan to progressively lose weight through a more balanced diet and exercise.