Purify Your Thoughts AND Improve Your Wellbeing
Through Virutepath, discover the all-important link between the quality of your life and the quality of your thoughts. Virtuepath teaches that our thoughts are just as real as anything else in the universe, and like seedlings they take root, sprout, and grow; and that their originating DNA is passed to all things that follow—that is to say our thoughts grow into something permanent and progressively larger. Virtuepath provides fresh new insights toward developing better quality thoughts toward uplifting and optimizing your life.
- The Centers of Focus: The Thought Centers of Your Life
- The Path to These Goals: Purify your Thoughts to Improve your Overall Wellbeing
- Associated Precious Gem: Clear Quartz
Be careful what you wish for—your thoughts are very real and once thought will take up space in the universe—they are here to stay.
In many ways they are like magic beans. Once you think them, they take root and sprout. They become permanent fixtures that grow into larger-and-larger organisms. Thus, over the course of time you will have to progressively tend to them, interact with them, and address all they produce. If they are virtuous thoughts you will gladly nurture, support, and grow them into something even more gorgeous, meaningful, and enduring.
Likewise, if the seeds you plant are uninspired, mean, reckless, or greedy; you will reap what you have sown. Pesky and thorny weeds which undermine your very foundation and livelihood. You will have to waste exceptional energies tending to them and may have to eventually uproot them. All the while sapping your energy, wasting your life experience, and possibly damaging your reputation.
To optimize the condition of your larger life, you than need to optimize the very character of your thoughts. Thus, cleanse your mind and thoughts. Think good, proper, and pure thoughts and watch your life grow into something real, right, and possibly colossal.
Cultivate positive thought habits through the following practices. Be sure to complete the Virtuepath worksheets below to map out your plan to enhance and purify the thought centers of your life.
- Learn how your thoughts grow into larger things (use Seven Paths to Power and Heart of Gold as your guide).
- Learn to better control the character and content of your thoughts. (use Seven Paths to Power and Heart of Gold as your guide).
- Take up yoga.
- Study your favorite religion in more depth (Buddhism in particular includes specific studies on the quality of thoughts).
- Watch the quality of your life elevate to higher and higher planes of experience.
Use the following worksheet to purify the thought centers of your life. Or download all worksheets (in .pdf format) from this file: Seven Pillars of Centerlife – Worksheets.
|Goal||Current State||Future State||Action Plan||Target Date for Implementation||Remarks/Actual Progress|
|I want to understand what a Thought Center is||I am currently unaware of what thought centers are||I want to develop an understanding of what thoughts are, where they reside, and how they emerge||1. Read Jin’s book Heart of Gold or Seven Paths to Power
2. Study Nature
|I want to learn how thoughts grow into larger things||I am currently unaware of how thoughts grow into and shape one’s larger life||I want to develop an understanding of how thoughts grow into larger creations /things /organisms||1. Read Jin’s book Heart of Gold or Seven Paths to Power
2. Study Nature
|I want to learn how to better shape the character of my thoughts||I am currently unaware of the mechanisms behind and techniques to improve the quality of one’s thoughts||I want to learn how to better control your thoughts||1. Learn how the world works (which leads to a more positive outlook on life). Read Jin’s book Encyclopedia Centerpath
2. Take up Yoga
3. Take up Meditation
4. Buy a good ‘positive thinking’ book. Avoid ones that state that richness comes from simply thinking of money!
5. Study your religion more deeply (each speaks of the importance of cleansing one’s thoughts)