Boost Your Knowledge to Increase Your Wisdom
If you want to attain a one of life’s crowning—true wisdom, you need to build a deeper understanding of nature and how the world works. Wisepath accelerates the pathway to higher planes of wisdom through exposing the common pattern underlying all things. Coming to see the unity all things share, you quickly build a dialogue with nature and thereby deeper understandings of how nature and your life work. Ultimately gaining knowledge that transcends mankind on your path to higher wisdom and a richer experience.
- The Centers of Focus: Centers of Transcendental Truth
- The Path to These Goals: Master the Universe to Build Perspective and Wisdom
- Associated Precious Gem: Pearl
Gaining true wisdom is one of the greatest mountains we can ascend in life. True wisdom allows us to see the world as it truly is and adopt a broader view, longer-term perspective, and enjoy the bliss of better understanding what life is all about.
However, gaining wisdom doesn’t come easy. Like climbing any mountain, it takes work, time, and real effort. You have to earn wisdom and there is no quicker path to gaining it than through gaining a deeper understanding of the true nature of being.
To build such an awareness, you need to study the world to understand how it organizes itself, functions, and is interrelated. This process can be accelerated through seeking out and understanding the center of all things. In nature, biology, your life, in society, and in the cosmos—coming to know what organizes and perpetuates all things is the first step toward seeing the unity of all and building a wider awareness.
Truthpath will guide you from the valley of unawareness and to the light of knowing through fostering the following habits. Be sure to also complete the Truthpath worksheets below to help purify the thought centers of your life.
- Regularly walk in nature.
- Study all things to find their center (use Heart of the Universe or Encyclopedia Centerpath as your guide).
- Keep a sketch pad journal to record your findings and grow them.
- Apply the findings from your nature studies to your life, the cosmos, infrastructure, institutions, biology, matter, rituals, and human nature.
- Enjoy the benefits of becoming more aware of your world and life.
Use the following worksheet to help elevate your wisdom. Or download all worksheets (in .pdf format) from this file: Seven Pillars of Centerlife – Worksheets.
|Goal||Current State||Future State||Action Plan||Target Date for Implementation||Remarks/Actual Progress|
|I want to understand the difference between fact-based knowledge and wisdom||I believe facts (and debating facts) brings true intellectual growth||I want to gain deep wisdom to transcend the limitations of my current, fact-based knowledge||1. Read Jin’s book Heart of the Universe or Seven Paths to Power
2. Study Nature. Use Encyclopedia Centerpath as your guide
|I want to discover the Great Wisdom of Nature||I currently believe man’s world of technology while significant, pales in comparison to nature’s wisdom||I want to intimately learn of nature’s deep wisdom||1. Study all things to find their center (use Heart of the Universe or Encyclopedia Centerpath as your guide).
2. Keep a sketch pad journal to record your findings and grow them
3. Apply the findings from your nature studies to your life, the cosmos, infrastructure, institutions, biology, matter, rituals, and human nature
|I want to become truly Wise||I know lot of things however admire wise souls and want to become one||I want to become a truly wise individual||1. Spend years studying nature and Centerpath||1.||1.|