For a limited time, you can purchase all of Jin’s e-books (six in total) for USD 7.99 at this secure Gumroad link.
Jin’s books are the perfect supplement to your Centerlife practices. In Jin’s books, you can learn how nature works, how to improve your life, how to get closer to God, and possibly become enlightened.
The books can still be bought individually however with the bundle, you get all six e-books (a USD 24 value for only USD 7.99).
Other purchase notes;
- On the Gumroad purchase page, click on “Centerpath Book Bundle (6 Pack)” icon (it is located at the bottom, right of the screen).
- The file if 5.9 MB in size so it may take some time to download.
- The book bundle consists of six e-books, combined into a single, .pdf file (446 pages in total).
- See the outline summary of the books below to better understand each of book’s contents (and how you can use them to enhance your life and knowledge). This link includes even more detail.
- The books are all based on Centerpath and therefore share the same ‘language’ and are highly interconnected. Thus you can be read the books in any order without losing the full impact of the ideas.
Oultine of Jin’s Books (as included in the 6-Pack Bundle)
Heart of the Universe (Pages 1-48) – This is Jin’s defining, metaphysics classic outlining all of Centerpath’s ideas during a walk between two friends. This book is a deep thinkers delight. Check this VDO!
For a preview of Centerpath’s book see this free e-book for Heart of the Universe.
Heart of Gold (Pages 49-106) – This self-help book shows readers practical ways to improve their life through emulating natures’ great wisdom. To Jin this is a must read, a Centerpath treasure. Check this VDO!
Awaken (Pages 107-182) – Self-help genre. Shows readers how to enrich their life and awaken their soul–i.e. become enlightened. Check this VDO!
Seven Paths to Power (Pages 183-260) – A new age/self-help book taking readers on a deep Centerpath journey discovering how the can use nature’s biggest powers–that is her beauty, balance, harmony, purity, and divinity; to naturally uplift and enhance their lives.
Centerpath Papers (Pages 261-349) – This eight-part series presents Jin’s full Centerpath formulization in an intriguing and easy-to-follow, ‘white paper’ format. A must read to philosophical types and seekers of greater wisdom into the nature of being.
Encyclopedia Centerpath (Pages 350-446) – Shows myriad examples of Centerpath in nature, biology, the cosmos, our lives, and society. This is a fun, visual e-book showing how practically everything in the universe shares the same pattern. Check this VDO!